Saturday, February 8, 2014
Don't Go Breaking My Heart Tee || Tutorial
2. I cut the heart up into pieces and trimmed each piece so there would be gaps.
3. I pieced it back together to make sure it fit how I wanted.
4. Since my knit was really stretchy and slinky I stabilized the back with some interfacing cut in the heart shape.
5. I used Heat n'Bond ironed on to the back of all the heart pieces.
6. Peel off the paper backing and then cover with a cloth and iron the heart pieces down to the shirt. Stitch around the edges of each piece if desired.
Apple LoungeWear Top || Shwin Designs
Red Sweater Knit || Girl Charlee
Gold Faux Leather || Joanns
Heat n' bond || Joanns
Jeggings || Gap
Boots || Gap
Created By Shauna@shwinandshwin at 5:00 AM