you can get this pattern HERE
**For more free pattern links updates and more join our newsletter**
1. Place the facing right sides together with where you would like the pocket. (near the bottom side)
2. Sew around the rectangle opening and then cut a slit down the middle angling into the corners.
3. Push the facing through the opening and press flat to the back side.
4. Press the bottom side of the facing up over the opening, then fold it back so a fold covers the opening.
5. Edge stitch around the opening securing the fold in place over the opening.
6. On the back side, sew the pocket lining right sides together with the top of the pocket facing.
7. Then fold the lining in half so the lining matches up with the bottom of the facing. Sew through the lining and facing but NOT the front, sew the raw edges. Now your pocket should be complete.
Repeat with other pocket in the same placement.