v-neck detail. They took about 15 min to make. We are talking FAST. So I decided to make him one for each day of the school week. To make it even faster I went with up-cycles. I used the existing hems for the bodice and sleeves so I didn't have to hem anything.
The pattern also includes a long sleeve option which is great since we are coming into colder weather. I added elbow patches (simply stitched on from knit) and cuffs at the sleeves. The shirt was this super ugly ill fitting polo that my husband got for Christmas it should have been thrown away or burned, but it was super soft, so it became a cool new vintage v and now I love it.
Jude has been working on his modeling. He comes up with all his own moves, he likes to name them and almost always likes to run over and see if the "move turned out" by checking out the preview on the camera. So for your viewing pleasure I offer you:
Water ballon fling
Chicken laying an egg
Rock star shout
(his names not mine)