We interrupt our sewing 101 series with something exciting to share with you! A giveaway! Everyone loves free stuff and we like giving free stuff to you! (the series will pick back up tomorrow with garment friday!)
So my official review of the Luna Protein bars:
- They are small and easy to grab on the way out the door (or even on a busy morning around the house)
- They are really good! (I mean really really good)
- They are Gluten free! (A huge plus for my shwin counterpart who needs gluten free)
- They are only 180 calories
- They have natural and good for you ingredients no junk or fillers here
- They keep me feeling full until the next meal.
- They do have a chocolate coating so in the summer months you can't just leave it in your car to enjoy on the go, without a mess on your hands.
- They make me thirsty (as most bars do) so I do have to make sure I have a bottle of water with me as well.
I really liked the bars, more than I thought I would since sometimes things that are full of protein don't taste that great. Also a lot of bars may taste pretty good but they are also so fake and processed that they don't really seem to be very good for you, I was really surprised by their ingredient list.No junk, just natural and some organic ingredients. It was really easy to grab a bar and go, which works great with my schedule. I think they would also be great on just busy mornings or afternoons around the house when I have a million things to do and sitting down to lunch doesn't seem to happen. I would definitely purchase Luna Protein bars in the future. Chocolate Cherry Almond was my absolute favorite but all the flavors were delicious.
Now for the Good news!
Luna wants to give 5 lucky winners the chance to try the bars as well!
Each winner will receive a sample pack of bars from Luna as well as a bonus treat from Luna.
Giveaway Ends Thursday September 1, 2011 at 12:00 P.M MST(noon)
You must be a U.S. Resident to enter
To Enter please leave your email address and for fun tell me why you want to try Luna Protein.
One entry per person.
Winners will be announced Friday September 2nd.
Please click here to learn more about LUNA Protein. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own. #cleverLUNA